Light Rum, Volume 1: Carrots, Ginger & Cream contains fifteen unique rum based cocktail recipes. Each recipe is complete with measures (in ounces), instructions on how to build, suggested glassware and garnishes. You will find each recipe comes with a high resolution photo to show you how the drink will look when completed.
This e-book is designed for all skill levels of cocktail makers from the novice to the expert. The level-1: easy rating means you will utilize no more than three alcoholic spirits and one style of cocktail bitter. Still confused? Check out how we design our recipe e-books.
This downloadable PDF e-book includes:
- 15 rum based recipes
- 6 pre-made cocktail menu’s that you can print out for guests.
- A full shopping list of items you need to make every recipe.
Full Recipe Alcohol Requirements:
- Light Rum
- Amaretto / Almond Liqueur
- Hazelnut Liqueur
- Four of the included recipes make use of Bittercube Corazon Bitters.
Remaining Ingredients Required To Make All Recipes (included in e-book):
- Syrups: Cinnamon, Maple and Vanilla Syrup
- Fruit: Lemons, Limes, Bananas, Pears and Orange Juice
- Vegetables: Carrot / Carrot Juice
- Heavy Cream
- Ginger Beer
- Chilled/Cold Coffee
- Cinnamon Sticks
- Orange Wheel / Fresh Orange
- Shaker Tin & Strainer
- Tea-Strainer (for secondary straining)
- Jigger / Measuring Devices