Easy Gin Cocktails takes 15 gin-based recipes, many which are well known in the industry and curates them together into a single e-book. Each recipe was tested, re-balanced and created to accent flavor over potency with each recipe working to build off each other to help folks prepare their palate and grow their bar through incremental recipe experiments.
Series 2 focuses on gin drinks to help build up to Series 3 which will be a tequila-based e-book that builds off these recipe designs.
This is a level 2, Intermediate E-book, it has higher spirit requirements and some advanced techniques like Dry Shaking. Check out how we design our recipe e-books.
This downloadable PDF e-book includes:
- 15 cocktail recipes: Gin Fix, Gin Fizz, Gin & Tonic, Salty Dog, Gin Gimlet, Gin Martini, Southside, Bees Knees, Chicago South Side, Clover Club, White Lady, French 75, Dorchester, Martinez, and Tom Collins.
- 6 pre-made cocktail menu’s that you can print out for guests
- A full shopping list of items you need to make every recipe
- Instructions on Dry Shaking
- A homemade Raspberry Syrup recipe (for the clover club), if you don’t want to purchase Royal Rose Raspberry Syrup
Full Recipe Alcohol Requirements:
- American Gin, London Dry Gin, Old Tom Gin, Luxardo Maraschino Liqueur, Orange Liqueur, Dry Vermouth, and Champagne.
- Only have one gin? Use that to start, work words the others later!
- Shaker Tin & Strainer
- Tea-Strainer (for secondary straining)
- Jigger / Measuring Devices
- Fruit Squeezer
You can find all the syrups and bitters called for in this book are available at AwesomeDrinks.com.