https://www.virtual-assembly.org/cdjw1h1op Explorations of Rum: Four Bottles of Rum contains fifteen unique rum based cocktail recipes. Each recipe is complete with measures (in ounces), instructions on how to build, suggested glassware and garnishes. You will find each recipe comes with a high resolution photo to show you how the drink will look when completed.
Buy Valium This e-book is designed for all skill levels of cocktail makers from the novice to the expert. The level-2: intermediate rating means you will utilize no more than six alcoholic spirits and one style of cocktail bitter—we did require an additional spirit so this book does call for 7 alcohol spirits plus a vermouth. Check out how we design our recipe e-books.
https://www.starcouriernews.com/2023/03/4aguxou7p This downloadable PDF e-book includes:
- 15 rum based recipes
- 6 pre-made cocktail menu’s that you can print out for guests.
- A full shopping list of items you need to make every recipe.
https://www.nativa-world.com/qj47mtfu Full Recipe Alcohol Requirements:
- Light Rum
- Aged Rum
- Dark Rum
- Black Rum
- Amaretto / Almond Liqueur
- Maraschino Liqueur
- Pernod Absinthe / Herbsaint
- Sweet Vermouth
https://timinglap.com/0py2q8s2ndl Additional Garnishes
- Luxardo Maraschino Cherries
- Orange Twist
https://techzinglive.com/page/1871/o1azesid https://thewonderlist.net/b52s0f5ab Cocktail Bitters:
- Angostura Bitters
Remaining Ingredients Required To Make All Recipes (included in e-book):
- Syrups: Rich Demerara Syrup, Gomme Syrup, Orange Vanilla Syrup, Passion Fruit Syrup
- Fruit: Lemons, Limes, Orange Juice, Apple Juice, Coconut Water, and Grapefruit Juice.
- Mint Leaves / Sprig
- Ginger Ale
- Ginger Root
https://urbandesign4health.com/e4gcgsyko Bar Equipment
- Shaker Tin & Strainer
- Tea-Strainer (for secondary straining)
- Jigger / Measuring Devices
Within the recipe text, we call for the use of B.G. Reynolds Rich Demerara Syrup, Royal Rose Orange Vanilla Syrup, Liber & Co Gomme Syrup, and B.G Reynolds Passion Fruit syrup; you may opt to create your own homemade syrups or use another brand as needed.