Easy Vodka Cocktails takes 15 vodka-based recipes, many which are well known in the industry and curates them together into a single e-book. Each recipe was tested, re-balanced and created to accent flavor over potency with each recipe working to build off each other to help folks prepare their palate and grow their bar through incremental recipe experiments.
Series 1 focuses purely on vodka to help build up to Series 2 which will be a gin-based e-book that builds off these recipe designs.
Check out how we design our recipe e-books.
This downloadable PDF e-book includes:
- 15 cocktail recipes: Screwdriver, Cape Codder, Bay Breeze, Moscow Mule, Sea Breeze, Madras, Greyhound, Vodka Collins, Caipiroska, Cucumber Basil Lime Gimlet, Bloody Mary. Woo Woo, Cosmopolitan, Lemon Drop, and the Kamikaze.
- 6 pre-made cocktail menu’s that you can print out for guests.
- A full shopping list of items you need to make every recipe.
Full Recipe Alcohol Requirements:
- Citrus Vodka (or homemade Citrus Vodka)
- Triple Sec / Cointreau / Orange Liqueur
- Peach Schnapps
Optional Cocktail Bitters (for Bloody Mary):
- Shaker Tin & Strainer
- Tea-Strainer (for secondary straining)
- Jigger / Measuring Devices
You can find all the syrups and bitters called for in this book are available at AwesomeDrinks.com.